Status ; Hey Bonjour readers =)
StarshineBrightly
People thoughts and mine
Monday, May 13, 2013 | 10:08 AM | 0 Rain[s]
Assalamualaikum,


"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were." by Richard Bach

Whenever I heard this quotes it remind me to not tied up a relationship but thats just what my mind sayin, but heart have a different thoughts haha! However let see, we'll see. Orang cakap cinta itu buta, tapi saya tak percaya sebab cinta tak buta, orang yang bercinta tu yang actually buta and there's a research shows that those who are in love are emotionally and mentally not stable. I dont buy it for 100%, if you want to love in the right way , you must love for the sake of Allah. Maka Cinta itu akan sentiasa berlandaskan Al-Quran dan Sunnah =D plus ianya akan di redhai Allah. But who am I to give this kind of  advice? Just take it or leave it because it just MY THOUGHTs anyway.


Bonjour
You've Stuck =D


Hi! Hello. My name? find it if u curious. I'm 20. Jyeah! I spill almost all my random thoughts here. I believe that you are what you eat and what you read.

Old Post | New Post