Status ; Hey Bonjour readers =)
StarshineBrightly
Here come our 7 month
Saturday, November 30, 2013 | 7:40 AM | 0 Rain[s]
Assalamualaikum,
Happy 7th anniversary. Im sorry, I still doubt u. Or in other word i tend to get jealous easily these days. So this is it. I wont chase u anymore because in the end of the day it feels like i'm the only one who's giving too much. I wish i could turn back the time so that I just keep this feeling to myself by not involving u. Its frustrating. Kalau ada jodoh kita,maka adalah.Tolong faham, i wished there was a second u try to comfort me. Try to sort this thing out tapi kenyataannya takda. No action..nothing could makes thing looks clear. YA Allah, am i doing the right thing? Aku tak tahu Ya Allah. Please guide me!

Bonjour
You've Stuck =D


Hi! Hello. My name? find it if u curious. I'm 20. Jyeah! I spill almost all my random thoughts here. I believe that you are what you eat and what you read.

Old Post | New Post